Monday, December 23, 2013

Heaven is a Place on earth.

We've grown. We don't make the mistakes we used to make, we don't keep hurting each other blindingly, because we learnt to see, and we learnt that hurting someone won't undo any of the harm that has been done to us. We manage our feelings well: We let the darkness come as close as it wants. and we know that we only have to make a little step into any direction to find our way into the light. We've grown, yes.

And yet: I cringe at the thought that I'll never hear or say words like this again. I am horrified thinking that I'll never be so out of my mind again that I could close my eyes and forget all I knew, forgetting the deepest thruths it took so much work to gain, just to be there with you, with you, and only you - whoever you may be. But what I fear most, is that I'll never, ever, love anyone again as much as I loved you. I know Heaven is not a Place, and it's not on earth, and I can reach it without you perfectly well.

But I wish it was.

Lana del Rey - Videogames

No comments:

Post a Comment