Friday, July 20, 2012

Change of Plan

Oh well. I actually wanted to keep this blog purely intellectual, posting clever stuff, astonishing y'all with my brilliant mind and my insane writing skills... but since these days I haven't managed to think a single thought, but, on the other hand, look ravishing, I decided put some nice pictures of me, myself, and what I wear here. After all, looking ravishing is by no means worth less than having a brilliant mind. And actually I'm convinced that, if you look really closely, or from far away, or from the right angle, putting on clothes is exactly the same as writing a sentence.

Don't worry, this is not going to turn into one of your ordinary fashion-blogger-blogs, I couldn't do something ordinary if my life depended on it. Don't believe me? That's okay, no one does. Until they do.

(This is the point you might want to roll your eyes.)

So yesterday, I went shopping with the most awesome Girl with the Pretty Hairs - well, first we had ice cream, then we wanted to go to an art exhibition, something about postmodernism, ask her... but then all these shops crossed our path... I bought a hat, and a night gown, and socks, and a shirt.

So, this is what I made out of it:




I was told I had an air of Benny and Joon in personal union. I had to google it, and I was really, really flattered. I wore this for a short trip to Bern - a very short trip because the person I wanted to meet didn't show up, so I went back home. Can't wait for a more extended opportunity to sport it.

No comments:

Post a Comment